MEET THE TEAM
Our Strong Style coaches are all leaders in and out of the gym. Each of us look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your Strong Style!
Owner / Head Instructor
- Coach Rich is a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Professor Jeremy Mahon
- He began training in martial arts at the age of 9, starting with Taekwondo, boxing and wrestling in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- He is a USA Boxing certified Coach, and a Certified Kettlebell Instructor.
- Coach Rich has experience in Kodokan Judo, Miletich Fighting Systems, Jackson’s Submission Fighting, and Army Combative’s
Owner / Instructor
- Coach Reggie is a purple belt in jiu jitsu under Head Coach Richard Burmaster
- He has over 10 years of experience in strength/conditioning and brings a unique blend of programming, mixing elements of high intensity interval training along with MMA, BJJ and striking.
- Coach Reggie is a 15-year veteran in law enforcement and patrols with his K9 partner “Luna”.
- He also assists with his department’s Hand-to-Hand and Ground Combat training class for police officers.
Owner / Instructor
- Coach Donovan is a brown belt in jiu jitsu under Head Coach Richard Burmaster
- He has been training and competing in MMA and BJJ for over 10 years
- Coach Donovan’s relentless style pushes teammates and students alike to perform at their very best
- Coach Don primarily teaches at our Richmond location
- Coach Raul is a Black belt in jiu jitsu under Head Coach Richard Burmaster
- He has been training in Mixed Martial Arts for over 10 years and has 6 amateur MMA fights.
- Coach Raul primarily teaches at our Richmond location
Lead Youth Instructor
- Coach Vic is a brown belt in jiu jitsu under Head Coach Richard Burmaster
- He began wrestling at 8 years old and training in MMA at 16. After joining Coach Rich, he had his first amateur MMA fight at 19 and would go on to have 9 amateur fights, finishing his career as the #1 ranked amateur flyweight in Oklahoma.
- He was an instructor and competitor in Muay Thai under Kru Billy Clark, and would go on to compete in the A and B class in Muay Thai. He is also a judge and referee for the USMTA (United State Muay Thai Association).
- Coach Vic competes professionally in Combat Jiu Jitsu, boxing, and MMA.
|Kids Classes||5:30 - 6:30 PM: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu||5:30 - 6:30 PM: Kickboxing||5:30 - 6:30 PM: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu||5:30 - 6:30 PM: Kickboxing||5:30 - 6:30 PM: No Class|
|Adult Striking||6:30 - 7:30 PM: MMA||6:30 - 7:15 PM: Competition Class Striking||6:30 - 7:15 PM: MMA Striking Drills||6:30 - 7:15 PM: Competition Class Striking||6:30 - 7:30 PM: MMA|
|Adult Grappling||7:30 - 8:30 PM: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi||7:15 - 8:30 PM Adult Competition Class No Gi Jiu Jitsu||7:15 - 8 PM: MMA Grappling Drills||7:15 - 8:30 PM: Competition Class No Gi Jiu Jitsu|